Newbury, UK – Electronic Manufacturing Solutions Limited (EMS), announced today the installation of a second brand new Heller 1809 MKIII Convection Reflow Soldering oven, provided by Zen Production Equipment Ltd, a leading UK supplier of electronics assembly equipment.
Heller are a leading global supplier of reflow oven equipment, who have been supplying reflow soldering ovens since the 1980s and have won numerous awards for this innovation and continue to invest in cutting edge research.
The 1809 MKIII offers;
- Integrated user-friendly software with excellent zone and profile control for optimal PCB reflow and control over PCBs and components of almost any design or style.
- 9 top and 9 bottom heating zones, providing a total of 18 heaters, with a heated length of 2,540mm.
- 2 cooling zones, with a cooling length of 660mm.
- Excellent energy efficiency and short heat up times.
- High throughout capability.
EMS’ General Manager Jonathan Plummer said, “Our second Heller 1809 MKIII is a fantastic investment for EMS, the upgrade on the previous plant is significant across the board with excellent energy efficiency whilst providing an excellent user interface and a massively increased throughput capacity to support our brand-new line installation”.
“The purchase of the 1809 MKIII is key to maximise the potential of our brand new second line installation” said Bernard Chubb, Managing Director of EMS “we were so happy with the first 1809 MKIII, its flexibility, throughput capacity and consistency that the installation as part of the second line, to allow shared setup with line 1 was an obvious choice”.